I decided on my first bucket list adventure and it’s ‘Be Tourists in Philly”. VisitPhilly.com compiled a list of the 10 most visited attratives in Philadephia.
- Reading Terminal Market
- Independence National Historic Park (visited)
- The Liberty Bell Center (visited)
- Independence Hall (visited)
- Independence Visitor Center (visited)
- Valley Forge National Historic Park
- The Philadelphia Zoo
- Longwood Gardens
- The Franklin Institute
- Franklin Square (visited)
- Philadephia Museum of Art and the Rocky Statue
- National Constitution Center
- Please Touch Museum
- The Betsy Ross House (visited)
I understand it’s a list of 14 attractions, but I swear it said the 10 MOST visited. They obviously cannot decide what top 10 are the most visited.
I decided I will go Friday, October 23rd using the R5 to get down there. I plan on going to the visitor’s center, Independence Hall, and Independence National Historic park. I don’t want to cram a lot in because I have to meet with a friend for a Grim Philly tour that starts at 6pm.
Of course, there will be photos and videos available. I’m thinking of starting a YouTube channel that documents my adventures. I’m glad I finally scheduled a bucket list adventure!