My thoughts turn into my words. My words turn into my actions. My actions shape my future. My future is bright filled with positivity and happiness. I choose nothing less than happiness and positivity.
What I see in my future includes a thriving counseling practice. What I see in my future is a successful happy Jenn who enjoys everything life throws at her. What I see in my future is a loving husband who is a great father to my children. What I see in my future is two best friends who happen to be married who have their own successful careers. What I see in my future is me taking care of my family and husband just like any other Christian woman. What I see in my future is happiness, love, light, and positivity. I can’t wait.
After looking back on my past romantic relationships, I learned what I want to a husband.
- I want someone who loves what they do in their career. I don’t care what career that is, but if they are happy that is all that matters.
- I want someone who lives a healthy lifestyle, which includes going to the gym, eating healthy, social drinker, and NO DRUGS!
- I want someone who is secure in who they are. I don’t want to constantly validate our relationship and remind him daily that I still love him. They have to be comfortable in who they are, in their sexuality, and in our relationship.
- I want someone who believes in God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I would like to raise my children Catholic, but I don’t care what denomination he is, as long as he is Christian.
- I want someone who can communicate with me, who is trustworthy, who is honest, and who is loyal. I don’t want to marry someone who is a cheater.
- I want someone who is matures enough to walk away when necessary from fights, opportunities, outings with friends, events or activities when they feel the battle is not worth fighting.
I’m sure as a get older the list will change; I may add some qualities or take away some qualities, but at the very moment these aforementioned qualities are qualities I want in a future husband.
Until then, I’m going to continue working on myself to better myself for my future husband. I will continue going to the gym to get healthy, continue maintaining my healthy lifestyle, and continue participating in TIUPhilly meetups.
Until then, I will continue working on my career. I will continue studying for the NCE to become a certified counselor. I will successfully graduate from East Eagle Yoga yoga teacher training to help my goal of owning my own counseling practice. I will continue working on becoming a LPC, which is licensed professional counselor.
Until then I will continue becoming a happier person, a healthier person, and a happier person. A more positive person…
Until then, when God brings my future husband into my life… I will continue being a fighter against negativity…
As always, kisses on the peace sign fingers and love…