Leap Year February Goals:
- Goal 1: Fitness
- Who: I want to lose weight and get fit.
- What: I want to get fit and lose weight because I refuse to take medicine for something that I can control.
- When: I will do this time March 13, which will be a solid 4 weeks to continue working on my health and fitness.
- Where: I will work out with the TIU workout buddy, Melissa, at our local gym. I will take advantage of the nice weather and run outside. I will take advantage of the classes at my gym, such as the Bodypump classes and yoga. I will attend at least 2 TIU Philly meetups, where I can work out and also meet like minded women.
- How: I will work out at least 5 days a week either at the gym, home, or outside depending on weather. I will attend at least 2 TIU Philly meetups where I will meet like minded women. I will eat healthy and all my meals will be lean, clean, and green. I will treat myself, but will do so in moderation.
- Why: I want to be in control of my life and my health. I don’t want to take medicines to control my health if I can control it by working out and eating healthy. I want to be healthy and happy. I want to feel and look good. I want to rock a bikini that will make people’s’ jaws drop for the first time in my life. There’s no better revenge to those who hurt me than by looking hot, happy, and fit.
- Goal 2: Career
- Who: I want to further my career as a counselor.
- What: I want to further my career because I want to open my own counselling practice by the time I am 30 years old.
- When: I want to submit my completed registration form by March 5. I will save up the $185 registration fee to submit my NCE registration form at the end of February. I already have my official transcripts. My registration is already filed out and I have my transcripts, so that last piece is the $185 registration fee.
- Where: Send my registration material to North Carolina where it will take 4 weeks for the registration process to go through. I will be notified by e-mail when I’m registered and can take the NCE. I have to take the NCE within 6 months of the registration. I will take the NCE at Pearson Professional Center in King of Prussia.
- How: I will finish the Encyclopedia of Counseling study book by the end of February. I can start reviewing the material while waiting for NBCC to send me a completed registration form. When I receive the completed registration form, I’ll schedule a test date to take the NCE in Philadelphia. It takes about 6 weeks for the NBCC to receive the registration form. I should get my completed enrollment by April 16th and I’d be able to take the NCE on May 2.
- Why: I want to further my career and become a LPC by December 2017.
- Goal 3: Personal
- Who: I will continue being who I want to be. Happy, positive, optimistic, fit, healthy, apologetic, forgiving, humble, kind… There’s so many more positive words and adjectives I want to become, but I won’t be able to fit them all in here.
- What: This is who I want to become because I chose happiness over sadness and success over failure.
- When: There is no deadline for this. This is who I want to become for my future self. This is who I want to become until the day I die.
- Where: I will continue working on becoming a better person who will be those adjectives and more seen above in the home, in the workplace, in the gym, in public, with friends, in other households… Everywhere I go I will embody those characters.
- How: By surrounding myself with like minded people who have those attributes and qualities seen above.
- Why: Because happy people are more fun to be around and they live longer too!
What are your goals are this month? Stay Strong, fighter…
As always, kisses on the peace sign fingers and love…