Bikini Series 2016 Goals
- To Lose 5 pounds
- Who: I will lose five pounds by the end of the Tone It Up’s Bikini Series challenge for 2016.
- I will lose 5 pounds by having a solid workout schedule for each week during the challenge.
- I will post my workout schedule to Instagram and to my Tone It Up Philly girls on the GroupMe app.
- I will check in with my Tone It Up accountability buddies, Tamara and Stephanie, on Instagram after every workout.
- I will eat lean clean green foods that are Tone It Up approved by following the Bikini Series meal plan.
- I will work out everyday, with one day being an active rest day.
- I will work out Saturday and Sunday mornings before my day’s activities begin.
- I will workout outside by running or doing any HIIT routine from Tone It Up that involves body weight.
- I will workout at my gym before work every morning.
- I want to lose five pounds because I’m sick of sucking in the stomach in my bikini.
- I’m also sick of my muffin top.
- Shape Magazine reports that carrying excess belly fat around the abdominal area links to multiple health risks, such as
- Type 2 diabetes, dementia, high blood pressure and some cancers.
- Although this is more related to Visceral fat, dementia is the number one reason I want to lose the belly fat.
- I also want to rock a crop top with confidence the way I want to rock a bikini with confidence. Yes this is superficial, but come on? Who wouldn’t want to make your ex jealous of how good you look?
- How will I lose 5 pounds? By doing all of the above! And I would love your help in making me stay accountable! Become my accountability buddy here!
I also started adopting Meatless Mondays as well! I have been feeling great and maybe after the challenge, I’ll do more days that are meatless! My favorite meatless meal comes from Mom’s Organic Market in Rosemont! Kale Caesar Salad!
I also started logging my meals using My Fitness Pal as well. I used it before, off and on, but now I’m trying to log daily. If you use it, I’d love to be friends and keep each other accountable!
Please join me in 2016 Bikini Series and we can be virtual accountability buddies!
Anyone else doing Tone It Up’s bikini series?!
As always, kisses on the peace sign fingers and love…